GRAND ENTRANCE INTO THIS BRICK HOME WITH A VIEW OF THE COMMUNITY LAKE FROM THE FRONT. One level living at its finest with a full finished downstairs. Master suite w/ tray ceiling and a great view of the lake. Luxurious master bath. Two additional bedrooms on main level with full bath. Spacious kitchen with granite, eating bar, large breakfast area with bay window and vaulted ceiling. Great room is large with stone fireplace, opening onto a screened deck. This home has a wonderful "flow" for entertaining. Downstairs Suite features a family room with bonus room, bedroom and private bath. This home has an extra large Garage. Screened and open deck with a very private rear yard. Close to the elementary school, middle and high school, shopping, Mercedes plant, Hoover Galleria. Great buy!!!
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
Public Water Service
2,866 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
High Forest Lakes
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Stone, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Interior Lot, Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors